WHAT DATA IS TO BE COLLECTED ?
Personal and Payment Data
Certain personally identifiable information which could be used to contact or identify you may be requested by THETEEPEOPLE.COM. Personal, identifiable information include the following but it is not limited to,
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Social Media Account Information
During checkout, accurate payment data shall be provided to us. These may include,
- Credit card details
- Banking Information
- Billing Address
Tracking and Cookies Data
USE OF DATA
THETEEPEOPLE.COM uses the collected personal & payment data for:
- Order processing & delivery purposes once you purchased products from our site.
- Customer support/enquiries.
- Account management & verification.
- Financial transaction purposes on the products you want to purchase.
- Identification of visitors on our site.
- Notification on changes of our site.
- Analysis on valuable information for site/services improvement.
- Monitoring the usage of the site.
- Detecting, preventing and addressing technical issues.
- Marketing purposes from time to time.
Subscrption To Our Marketing & Promotional Materials
In addition to the personal information collected, when you subscribe using your email, you would be receiving our marketing and or promotional materials from time to time & is deemed to be consented to us for data processing within The Tee People. You can always choose to unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by opting for the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. You can also request for data deletion by sending email to email@example.com.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
THETEEPEOPLE.COM may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of The Tee People’s owner.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the site.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the site or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Additionally, we will not give out your information to any other organisations other than third parties directly related to the delivery of your purchased products from THETEEPEOPLE.COM.
SECURITY OF DATA
We cannot 100% guarantee the absolute security of your data as there is no fully secure transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage. Nevertheless, we understand the importance of your data and we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data.